Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms as well as boron atoms. The crystal framework is split into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), carefully stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) as well as cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite layered structure, revealing a loosened, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and various other properties of white powder, so it is likewise called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, certain gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has good electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical stability, no apparent melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and also argon, poor stability in oxygen ambience, and also temperature below 1000 ℃. The growth coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve cool water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses very slowly and creates a small amount of boric acid and also ammonia, which does not react with weak acid as well as solid base at area temperature. It is slightly soluble in warm acid as well as can just be disintegrated with liquified salt hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Residences
1. High warm resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is two times that at space temperature level, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature level for dozens of times, and also does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items are the same as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the greatest thermal conductivity among ceramic materials over 530C.
3, reduced thermal growth coefficient: the growth coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second just to quartz glass, which is the smallest in porcelains, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is excellent.
4. Exceptional electrical buildings: good insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the best high temperature protecting material in ceramics, with malfunction voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, clear to microwave and also infrared.
5. Excellent deterioration resistance: it does not respond with general steels (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, etc), uncommon planet metals, rare-earth elements, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid as well as antacid.
6. Low rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not enhance at heat, is more immune to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation environment can be used up to 900C, vacuum can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness great B is high: its impurity web content is much less than 10PPM, however B content is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its hardness is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into parts with high accuracy by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride used in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, advanced refractories as well as superhard products, separation rings of horizontal continual rolling steel, high temperature resistant lubricants as well as heat coverings, along with resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch agent for metal forming and a lubricating substance for steel cable drawing.
2. Special electrolysis as well as resistance products of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for heat solid lubricants, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories as well as antioxidant additives, particularly for molten steel Faustian celebrations, heat enhancement additives and high temperature immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor as well as additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride items pushed right into various shapes can be used as high temperature, high pressure, insulation and warmth dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal securing material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be changed right into cubic boron nitride as difficult as diamond by high temperature and also high pressure treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the structural material of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of airplane and rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electricity and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging product to avoid neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and drills for geological exploration and oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continuous spreading steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continuous spreading light weight aluminum (different optical glass stripping agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all kinds of capacitor movie plating, picture tube plating, show plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so on.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, trademark gilding materials, all sort of cigarette labels, beer tags, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, non-toxic as well as lubricating, but additionally glossy.
Boron Nitride Price
The price is influenced by lots of elements including the supply and also need out there, sector trends, financial activity, market belief, and unanticipated occasions.
If you are seeking the current Boron Nitride powder cost, you can send us your questions for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN maker and BN distributor with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods throughout the globe.
If you are seeking top notch Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to contact us as well as send out a questions. (email@example.com)